We provide a platform to India’s education leaders to develop collective thought-leadership in order to strengthen the education ecosystem in India, and facilitate world class training opportunities for its members to support career advancements. We also provide a collective voice and representation on behalf of the Principals’ community to the government and academic authorities at the highest levels in India.
Association of Indian Principals is a non-profit organization for education leaders and other stakeholders, with purpose to facilitate knowledge sharing, empower education leaders and instil leadership in education sector.
We provide a platform to Principals/ Heads of educational institutions and other stakeholders to discuss and explore opportunities to strengthen the education system while collectively addressing the challenges in order to shape India in the 21st century.
We offer an opportunity to the education leaders to work in groups at district, state and national level to exchange ideas supported by India’s top minds from education, government, industry, social, cultural sectors to shape the critical thinking and strengthen India’s social fabric through education.
We also focus on creating a robust infrastructure to develop sustainable solutions meeting needs of Principals community and strengthening the participation from education leaders and other stakeholders to collectively meet India’s future needs.
Association of Indian Principals will support in transforming India as a ‘Knowledge economy’ to expedite academic, social, cultural and economic growth of the country.
We aim to build a forum of India’s education leaders to develop collective thought-leadership in order to strengthen the education ecosystem in India, continuously facilitate world class training opportunities for its members to support career advancements, and making representations to the government and academic authorities at the highest levels in India.
The Association intends to engage and impact over a lakh education leaders and stakeholders by 2030, through National/ State / District chapters enabling participation of primarily of education leaders from all levels.
- Create a platform for knowledge sharing and collectively meet challenges facing India including education and employability.Strengthen the education & skill development eco-system of India so that every Indian gets access to the best education and gains appropriate skills required to compete at a global level which will contribute towards nation building, employability & a greater competitive edge.
- Promote professionalism, character building and global competitiveness through quality education and skills development.
- Facilitate overseas education engagement through specific programs mapped to global job requirements and benchmarked to international standards.
- Improve the efficiency & productivity of Make in India by equipping the youth with appropriate skills required and bridging the demand and supply gap, by creating a framework for outcome-focused training.
- Ensure sufficient, high quality options for long-term skilling benchmarked to internationally acceptable qualification standards, for contributing to the development of a highly skilled workforce.
- Act as a precursor for enabling standardization of various courses by way of adopting accreditation practices to promote uniformity.
- Set up exhibitions, education fairs, Institutional meets, catalogue shows and the like for the benefit of member institutions.
- Support weaker and disadvantaged sections of society through focused outreach programs and targeted skill development activities.
- Publish papers, books, monographs, studies etc. from time to time in the service of members institutes and the student / youth / member community.
- Identify and facilitate world class training opportunities for education leaders to become globally competitive.
- Organize Summits/conferences/seminars/workshops/symposia, training programs, workshops, participation in international conferences and delegations to foreign country etc. for promotion leadership development of educational leaders and instilling professional readiness skills in students required for 21st century. Facilitate networking with Government officials,
- diplomats and other leading professionals for association members.
- Organize trade delegations in bound & outbound for cooperation & collaborations.
- Provide a forum for education/skill development missions from abroad for developing bilateral relations/multilateral relations with foreign countries and to sponsor educational/skill development missions to other countries.
- Organize studies from time to time in different areas that may have a bearing on education and skill development.
- Provide regularly the customized and value-added knowledge and information ranging from employment opportunities to important policy changes to help Educational institutions to stay ahead of the competition and meet the demands accordingly.
- Strengthen the collective voice and continuous representation of Principals’ community to the government and academic authorities at the highest levels in India.
- Provide a platform to educational institutions for getting their problems redressed by and suggestions put up to relevant government authorities at the Central and State level, through both, focused interaction with government officials and submission of memoranda and representations.
- Provide collective strength to the educational institutions for implementing major policy changes, schemes and executing government plans from time to time.
- Policy advocacy with central & state governments to facilitate the growth of education in India.
- Promote opportunities for affiliations, partnership & joint ventures.
- Attract investment into the Education and skill development segment and support the Make in India Concept.
- Education leaders (Principals/ Directors of educational institutions)
- Policy Makers
- Representatives of State and Government education departments
- Eduprenuers (Promoters of Education, Edtech and Publishing companies)
- Representatives of Foreign embassies
- Representatives of Foreign education organisations and universities
- Representatives of Multi-lateral organisations
- Representatives of Indian Universities, Colleges and Schools